1. Title of goods will not pass to the customer until FULL PAYMENT of the purchase price.
2. All goods sold on to other parties remain the property of WOODFORD FOREST & LANDSCAPE LIMITED until FULL PAYMENT is received. WFL Ltd reserve the right to remove all goods that remain their property without prior notice or requirement for access.
3. Returns should be notified and made within 30 days. Goods returned will be subject to a 15% handling charge and will only be accepted if they are of merchantable quality. An original receipt will be required. Non stock items or items that are specially ordered may not be returned unless previously agreed in writing with WFL Ltd.
4. All accounts are opened subject to the processing of the necessary forms and at the sole discretion of WFL Ltd.
5. WFL Ltd reserves the right to suspend or cancel account facilities without prior notice and at their discretion.
6. Terms of payment are strictly 30 days from the date of the invoice for account holders. Non account holders must pay for goods in full before removing them from The Timber Yard. WFL Ltd reserve the right to charge interest on overdue accounts at 3% above the base rate of Barclays Bank PLC at the time.
7. Any enquiries regarding invoices should be notified in writing within seven days of the invoice in order that we may action them properly.
8. WFL Ltd reserve the right to charge a deposit on any goods or services that may be ordered specially or that are in any way a non stock item.
9. Any goods held by WFL Ltd for six months or more after collection of a deposit may be re-sold without compensation to the customer.
10. WFL Ltd accept no responsibility for damages caused to goods, vehicles or persons whilst loading or unloading in The Timber Yard.
11. Verbal or written acceptance of an order constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.